It makes clinical sense!
Private hospitals require a prompt, accurate and flexible service in order to meet the needs of their customers. IVS offers unparalleled expertise and facilities, and a wealth of market knowledge, keeping clinicians fully informed and patient care a priority.
- IVS uses only fully trained specialist vascular scientists
- IVS employs the latest in diagnosis technology
- Reporting standards of an accuracy demanded by vascular consultants
- Hospital equipment productivity is maximised as sessions can be offered to suit the demands on the scanner
- Patients can choose the time of their investigations
- Investigations offered within 3 hours of request, seven days per week, 9.00 to 4.30pm (additional out of hours cover can be arranged)
- Weekend On-call service gives one point of contact and guaranteed service
A wealth of market experience
- The IVS database has records of over 63,000 vascular investigations offering unique access into patient demographics, referral patterns, severity and extent of disease
- IVS has unique experience in developing new markets and referral pathways
- IVS can help with marketing services through presentations and demonstrations to consultants and General Practitioners
- Service flexibility and IVS experience will rapidly increase service demand and increase profits for the purchaser
Our experience in providing high quality, rapid and reliable services has resulted in at least a three-fold increase in the volume of investigations performed. In partnership with IVS, private hospitals can expect to see a substantial increase in income from vascular investigations without increases in capital or revenue expenditure.
Reduced staffing costs
IVS rates are competitive when compared to consultant radiologists rates but at the same time offer greater flexibility in provision of service and one contact telephone number with guaranteed investigation within 3 hours.
The costs of National Insurance contributions (12%) and pension contributions (7%) are included in the cost to the hospital.
Reduced administration costs
The IVS database and reporting system allows hospitals to save on time and administration costs since reports are produced by IVS immediately following investigations.
IVS offer rapid access to old reports saving the costs of filing and retrieval, and auditing and controlling finance is made easier via an IVS monthly activity report, which sorts entries by:
- Referring consultant
- Patient’s name
- Date of birth
- Hospital number
- Type of examination
- IVS charge
✓ Can save 17% to 34% of the cost of setting up and running a vascular laboratory
✓ Reduces capital expenditure
✓ Lowers staff and administration costs
✓ 95% of inpatients investigated the same day
SUBMIT YOUR DETAILS AND WE'LL GET BACK TO YOU
* REQUIRED FIELDS